Life Without You

This is for family, friends, and boyfriend/girlfriends alike.

Life without you is like trying to breathe underwater without an air tank. Impossible.

Without you my life is bland. It has no meaning to it, it seems endless. Without meaning. 

My mind yearns to hear your voice again, to feel your arms around me in a comforting hug. You make my life has no reason to continue without you.

You make life crazy, fun, and adventurous. Your smile can light up my day, and your comments spice up my thoughts.

You're my life support. You can make me happier than anyone in my life, and I miss that. Each conversation we have makes my life brighter, hearing your voice and your laugh makes it all the better.

Your absence is like a missing piece of a puzzle, as much as you try to fill it with another, it never fits just right.







I hate how much I miss you. It makes me miserable. But knowing that I can see you again makes me smile brighter than the sun in the hottest day of the summer.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wall Flower Experiment

Dare To Let Go

Take A Deep Breath