The Bucket List Challenge

The Bucket List Challenge. Need I say more? Today I've decided to publicize my bucket list. It may grow throughout the years, so bear with me. Now the challenge is this, not only will I publicize it, I will also share my experience with said goal as soon as I accomplish it. BUT I need your guys help as well. If you have already accomplished this activity, please share your experience in the comments. Whether it's good or bad. I'd LOVE to hear what you have done yourself, and how you viewed it.
Also, Please share your bucket list as well. I LOVE new ideas on what to do with my life. 
Here goes it:

Hannah's Bucket List:
-Attend a Masquerade party

-Go to a Broadway show

-Sleep on a mattress you pull out from the wall

-Go Skydiving

-Star in a play, whether big or small

-Live in Ireland for a week

-Meet someone Famous

-Live in Greece

-Have a guy use a pickup line on me

-Go on an LDS mission

-Write a book

-Visit an abandoned hospital

-Go through a haunted house

-Cliff dive in Italy

-Become a semi driver for a day

-Win an exotic trip

-Work for National Geographic

-Live on the road for 43 days

-Visit every country in the world

-Improve someone's living situation

-Get my scuba diving license

-Visit every LDS temple in the world

-Get Married in the Temple

-Learn how to knit

-Go to a foreign country and act like a naive for a day

-Kiss a stranger in a new place

-Become pro at  coloring

-Live in a foreign country for a year

-Learn how to ice fish

-Have a Harry Potter/Lord of The Rings marathon with no breaks

That's all I have so far, so don't judge my weirdness. XD I hope you can relate to some of these, and if you've done any of these share your experience in the comments below!

Thanks for your support, humans!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wall Flower Experiment

Dare To Let Go

Take A Deep Breath