The Girl Who Stayed

Have you had that one person that can make you smile, just by saying a single word? When you know you've never been deeper in the depths of despair, and yet he/she is the only person that has ever been able to dig you out of that grave of sorrow?

Yup, you got it. That's my best friend in a nutcase. This is Olivia, and she's saved me from that dark place more times than I can count on my fingers and toes.

 This is a tribute to the girl who stayed with me no matter what.

She's the kind of person that everyone looks up to.

She's the brilliant girl in the class that everyone knows and has her life plan up and running at such a young age.

She's the person that only a few people can Truly understand, yet she's kind to everyone no matter whether they've let her down before in her life.

She's forgiving and perfect. She only wants the best for her enemies, and even better for her friends.





Olivia's the kind of person that boys fall in love with when they've only shared a sentence together.

She makes you laugh and cry-both in good ways, I might add. ;)

She tries to understand the misunderstood. And when she does, she becomes their friend, and supports them. That's who she is to me. She tried her best to understand me, and we've become best friends since then.

She's the person you want to know, trust me. So if you don't know Olivia, get to know her. Because you'll never regret it.

 So if you have yet to find the person you connect with, whether it be a boy or girl, just keep looking. Because there are good people out there. They're everywhere. You just have to look in the right places. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wall Flower Experiment

Dare To Let Go

Take A Deep Breath